Hello Leif, I am using a 500 kHz sample rate and at the moment the interesting period is from 00:00 to 03:30 UTC. It does take only 10 minutes or so of fastroelofndb
Thanks to my new Perseus friends for the helpful information. A person without the answers I have received here would be looking at a $1000 paperweight... Davecotterell_david51
Hello Roelof, I am glad to know that this feature is being used:-) For NDBs one can use much less than 2 MHz sampling rate and get smaller files and fastersm5bsz
Direct Sampling Software Defined Receiver.
Please give your callsign, if any, when applying for membership.
If you don't have a callsign provide your first and your family name.
Anonymous subscriptions will be rejected.
- Messages signed with references to commercial companies require an explicit authorization
and will be deleted from the group without prior notice if not approved by Microtelecom s.r.l.
- Messages concerning sales of used items other than Microtelecom s.r.l. products will be deleted from the group and its author banned.
73s Nico / IV3NWV
- Oct 21, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.