Re: flicker

  • tvdxrools
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2010
      hi if you use total recorder you can select the perseus like this

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e9HINv3fJA

      and we can see the flicker problem ... cheers david
    • Brandon Jordan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2010
        I am also having the 'flicker' issue in both the main and secondary
        windows on my Win7 64 bit OS. It is more of an annoyance than anything,
        the demodulation isn't affected at all. I've tried everything I can
        thing of to fix it, but nothing has helped. Nice to see that Nico is
        aware of the issue.

        73,
        Brandon
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2010
          --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Brandon Jordan <bcdx.org@...> wrote:

          > I am also having the 'flicker' issue in both the main and secondary
          > windows on my Win7 64 bit OS. It is more of an annoyance than anything,
          > the demodulation isn't affected at all. I've tried everything I can
          > thing of to fix it, but nothing has helped. Nice to see that Nico is
          > aware of the issue.
          >
          > 73,
          > Brandon

          Hi Brandon.
          I am sure there are a few other Perseus users who have the "flicker2 problem, but it is just an annoyance and does NOT detract from the quality of excellent Perseus rx.
          As you say it is good to know Nico is aware of this....
          Steve.
        • Alberto I2PHD
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2010
            On 5/2/2010 10:43 AM, Steve wrote:
            I am sure there are a few other Perseus users who have the "flicker2 problem, but it is just an annoyance and does NOT detract from the quality of excellent Perseus rx.
            As you say it is good to know Nico is aware of this....
            Steve.

            I've been visiting Microtelecom this last weekend, and Nico showed me the latest version of his software, where the flickering problem is fixed. He is not releasing it yet, as there are other things he wants to add.

            73  Alberto  I2PHD

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2010
              --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Alberto I2PHD <i2phd@...> wrote:

              > On 5/2/2010 10:43 AM, Steve wrote:
              > > I am sure there are a few other Perseus users who have the "flicker2 problem, but it is just an annoyance and does NOT detract from the quality of excellent Perseus rx.
              > > As you say it is good to know Nico is aware of this....
              > > Steve.
              > >
              > I've been visiting Microtelecom this last weekend, and Nico showed me
              > the latest version of his software, where the flickering problem is
              > fixed. He is not releasing it yet, as there are other things he wants to
              > add.
              >
              > 73 Alberto I2PHD

              Hi There Alberto.
              Thank you very much for your reply!! I am very very pleased to hear that Nico has fixed the flicker problem....wonderful!!!
              We shall have to wait to find out what else he has in the new software......
              Thank You once again.....Steve.