Re: Help - External Down-converter plug-in (new HD)

  • iv3nwv
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
      Hello Mark,

      > This time I have just upgraded my hard drive to 500 Gig and ghost imaged from the old drive. I am still using the same PC as before just a new drive.

      This happens because the license file is locked to a unique combination of system data which includes also the hard disk serial number.

      To let the software run again use the perseuslf.dat supplied with the v2.1i software version. This will temporarily disable the software options. Once you get the software running again, close the application, browse the Perseus folder for the file perseuslf.log and send it at my email address.
      On Tuesday, when we'll be back from Easter Holidays I'll send you a new license file which will enable the options for your new system configuration.

      73s
      Nico
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        Hi Nico,

        Thanks for the prompt reply. Will give that a try.
        Enjoy the Easter break.

        73`s
        Mark