Re: playback using keyboard!!!! Works great

  • perseus_only
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "scottish_dxer_ken" <jokethebiker@...> wrote:
      > Initially I thought arrows left and right for moving playback left and right would be ideal, but one can become used to tab/ shift-tab...

      The arrow keys were already reserved in the original PerseusKeyboard script and can be used to step through the frequencies. I chose the Tab key because the symbols on it look like those on the jump keys of a video or CD player's remote control and because now I can step with the right hand through the frequencies and with the left hand through the WAV file, both quite effectively.

      As for StationList V1.5.5 the corresponding changelog indeed includes:
      "Playback Selector: spin control added to control perseus playback trackbar in steps without annoying beeps". This function has obviously been improved in subsequent releases of StationList.

      Ferdinand