Re: [perseus_SDR]Compensating for preamp gain!

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 2, 2010
      > An "S-meter follows attenuator Y/N" button brings Perseus into line with
      > everything else I own - all of which must be wrong if Perseus is right.

      Have you ever used a voltmeter?

      If you measure a 12V voltage, what does your meter show:

      a. if you select the 20V range
      b. if you select the 200V range

      always 12V, right?

      Everything else would be ridiculous,
      so why are you asking for that to be implemented in Perseus?

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Winradio G305 & Perseus
      300m beverage & dual-feed 30x4m EWE pointing 320°
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/station_list.htm

      http://fewo.3sdesign.de - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast
    • greendog_de
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 6
        I don't need a new software version but a solution for the incompatibility with haswell chipsets. This bug is existing for years now...

        Thanks.