AGC SET UP

  • elan paim
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 6:30 AM
      is any one can pleae klet me know the best set up for the agc in the set up number ?
      E.P
    • oe1mww
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4 11:22 AM
        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, elan paim <paimg0uut@...> wrote:

        > is any one can pleae klet me know the best set up for the agc in the set up number ?

        try 50 plus minus 10
      • elan paim
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4 11:58 AM
          Hello
          ok will try it

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4 1:37 PM
            Hello Elan,

            I assume that you are talking about the AGC threshold setting.
            For weak signal work, either CW or AM a low setting will work best.
            My setting for AGC threshold is 8.

            However for weak signal work the AGC is mostly switched off.
            I only use it to get a more stable reading on the dBm scale.

            I hope this helps.

            Best regards,
            Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
          • elan paim
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4 2:03 PM
              Hello Roelof
              many thanks for this info i set it now on low and it much better this way , it was on 25 as
              default.
              thank you