Re: Perseus AFC - Alternate Frequency Control

  • mario61mario
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 10, 2009
      Alfred
      again thank you for all your nice piece of software !
      spectrun analyzer is fantastic (for me :-) )

      again tnx !
      with best regards
      Mario

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "gramo4711" <gramo4711@...> wrote:

      > Hi to all,
      >
      > there is a small utility which could make the frequency input to Perseus easier and faster.
      >
      > Look at www.gemsa-online.de
      >
      > Have fun,
      > Alfred

    • Dominique KREMP
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
        Hi Alfred,
        It works now as fine as it's supposed to. I'm very pleased with it, this
        device is very convenient indeed.
        My system is Win XP Pro + SP3.
        Thanks again for your time

        Dominique
        Normandy, France

        Look at www.gemsa-online.de

        Have fun,
        Alfred

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
          Alfred ,nice option .But how put a new freq. in ? the list .

          Maurits

          Belgium

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 12, 2009
            Hi Alfred,
            It works fine here with XP Media Center edition SP3 and Perseus 2.1f.

            Thanks for this very nice software.

            73
            aldo