ShuttlePro

  • Willi Passmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hi all,

      is somebody using the ShuttlePro successfully with Vista 32 / 64 Bit?
      I noticed this OS is not mentioned by the manufacturer.

      vy 73,
      Willi

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.4shared.com/dir/5567845/166a39bd/sharing.html
      Perseus Databases & Third Party Software Guide
    • dxnature
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009

        > Hi all,
        >
        > is somebody using the ShuttlePro successfully with Vista 32 / 64 Bit?
        > I noticed this OS is not mentioned by the manufacturer.
        >
        > vy 73,
        > Willi

        Hi Willy,

        I'm using the Shuttle pro with Vista 32 without any problems at all.

        73'
        Ron