mmtty and digipan

  • jamesbisch2001
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      Hello am completly lost with how I woluld go about setting up these programs do I need a second audio card or does this virtual audio cable feed audio to the sound card I already have what about this monkey program

      Is there a site I can go to find information? I checked the posts but seems you have to have a basic idea how this is done

      need help

      Thanks

      Jim
    • Lasse
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2009
        Jim,
        using Virtual Audio Cable will route the signals to desired application,
        mmTTY or in my instance multiPSK. You still have the audio out on
        speakers if you wish.
        Once you have VAC running, you need to select VAC as input source in
        your decoder program, i.e. mmTTY, should be at "select INPUT" where you
        configure your mmTTY. Some older programs do not allow for selecting
        input source, but most newer do allow this.

        If your lucky, your sound mixer along with your sound card will allow
        you to route signals to your application, with-out using VAC, but this
        is not working on my main computer. So I cannot help you there.

        Cheers
        Lasse SM5GLC
        jamesbisch2001 skrev:
        > Hello am completly lost with how I woluld go about setting up these programs do I need a second audio card or does this virtual audio cable feed audio to the sound card I already have what about this monkey program
        >
        > Is there a site I can go to find information? I checked the posts but seems you have to have a basic idea how this is done
        >
        > need help
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Jim

      • Brandon Jordan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2009
          Alessio has updated his Perseus Record Scheduler to include the option
          of also selecting 2, 4 and 8 hour recordings. Tested here on Win XP and
          it works flawlessly. Many thanks to Alessio for adding these requested
          recording lengths!

          http://prs.redirectme.net

          73, Brandon