Re: [perseus_SDR] wav files

  • Roelof Bakker
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009
      Hello Steve,

      Unfortunately the files generated by PERSEUS's recordings are much too
      large for sending by email.
      Take a look at the file size you want too send and consider that most
      email programs have a file size limit of around 10 MB.

      73,
      Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
    • steve calver
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2009
         Thank you very much once again Willi....
         73.....Steve
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2009
          Hi Roelof.

          Many many thanks for prompt reply from both yourself and Willi.
          I will look at the option Willi gave me and go from there.
          I thought the file size may be the problem....
          73...Steve.