Re: [perseus_SDR] wav files

  • Willi Passmann
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 6:37 AM
      Steve, the maximum size of attachments accepted by email providers is
      usually between 2 - 30 MB.
      Use Skype instead for sending the wav to one recipient.

      vy 73,
      Willi

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.mwlist.org/mw_logmap.php?la=en
      Visual Logbook of MWList & TBL

      bdxc686 schrieb:
      > I am having problems sending my recordings from my Perseus via e mail.
      > The recordings are stored as .wav files as per usual but even when i compress them into a zip file they still do not send.
      > any ideas????
      > Still enjoying this fantastic receiver Nico!!!!!
      > Steve. 73....

    • Roelof Bakker
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 6:38 AM
        Hello Steve,

        Unfortunately the files generated by PERSEUS's recordings are much too
        large for sending by email.
        Take a look at the file size you want too send and consider that most
        email programs have a file size limit of around 10 MB.

        73,
        Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
      • steve calver
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 6:39 AM
           Thank you very much once again Willi....
           73.....Steve

          bdxc686 schrieb:
          > I am having problems sending my recordings from my Perseus via e mail.
          > The recordings are stored as .wav files as per usual but even when i compress them into a zip file they still do not send.
          > any ideas????
          > Still enjoying this fantastic receiver Nico!!!!!
          > Steve. 73....

        • steve calver
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 6:45 AM
            Hi Roelof.

            Many many thanks for prompt reply from both yourself and Willi.
            I will look at the option Willi gave me and go from there.
            I thought the file size may be the problem....
            73...Steve.