Re: [perseus_SDR] New Perseus software version V21d available for download

  • Guy Atkins
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 31, 2008
      Thank you for the quick fix with ver. 2.1D, Nico. Now *that's* good service, and on a holiday too!

      Guy

      On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Nico iv3nwv <nicopal@...> wrote:

      Dear Perseus users,
      sorry again for the bug which prevented the previous version to run
      after 31 December 2008.

      A new version which fixes the "Happy New Year" bug is available here:

      http://microtelecom.it/perseus/Perseusv21d.zip

      If you have already used the memory banks banks feature made available
      with the v2.1c software version, please copy the files membank1.dat to
      membank6.dat from your old Perseus v2.1c directory to the directory
      where you unzip the new v2.1d version prior to run it.
      This will preserve the memories you have already stored.

      Regards,
      Nico

    • Hans Remeeus
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 27, 2009
        It works afterall!!

        Pfff...

        With VSPE; Perseus and BobCAT with my Icom IC-7700 are now Synchronized.

        The problem was this:
        In my laptop I have a pretty high resolution display of of 1680x1050. In
        the Configuration of Windows 7 you can set the dimensions of the text in
        100, 125 and 150%. If you set this on 125 of 150% then it may cause
        problems with Perseus and BobCAT.

        Problem solved and happy op!

        73,
        Hans Remeeus (PA1HR)
        http://www.remeeus.eu
        Communication is about people, the rest is technology.

        Hans Remeeus schreef:
        > Today I tried for several hours, but on my laptop configuration Perseus
        > and BobCAT will not properly work with Windows 7 Ultimate. Not with VSPE
        > and not with Com0Com.
        >
        > The screen of BobCAT is mutilated/distorted and the little screen for
        > the Perseus frequency input is not fully been read-out.
        >
        > On my old laptop with Windows XP Professional everything works fine. I
        > will wait untill Windows 7 is not in the beta version anymore and try again.
        >
        > Thanks PE2HD for all the help!

        __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4408 (20090908) __________

        Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

        http://www.eset.com