PC spec's

  • pa1pdm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hello Perseus group.
      I am thinking of buying the perseus.
      The question i have:

      What is the needed power of the pc in Ghz.
      And the internal memory needed for a good performance?

      Thanks in advance

      Jan
    • henk_65
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

        Intel P4/ AMD 1.5 GHz or higher
        256 MB RAM min
        Standard PC 16 bit sound card
        USB 2.0 High-Speed port 480 Mbit/s
        Graphics resolution 1024x768
        Operationg System Windows 2000, XP, VISTA
        Mouse with a centre wheel

        Henk.