Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus system requirements

  • Ilkka
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hello!
      I Received my Perseus last night and today morning left my computer record 800khz bandwith, ok, I only have 70gb free space on my hard drive so i have to purchese external hard-drive, can i record srightly to the external hdd? My systems Windows also crushed one time and thereafter i haven´t manage to get the clock run the same time as my combuters clock, i tried to reinstall the software but broblem stays, whats wrong with the Perseus clock`? How can i realign it?

      73´s Ilkka
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Ilkka" <ilkka.rainio@...> wrote:
        > ... i haven´t manage to get the clock run the same time as my
        > combuters clock, i tried to reinstall the software but broblem
        > stays, whats wrong with the Perseus clock`? How can i realign it?

        Ilkka

        - the Perseus clock indicator shows GMT, depending on your computer
        settings. Perseus has no hardware clock.

        - PLEASE - delete all old messages on your reply. This is obsolete
        stuff in your messages

        73
        Wolfgang, OE1MWW