New file uploaded to perseus_SDR

  • perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 186 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perseus_SDR
      group.

      File : /Perseus.ini
      Uploaded by : eckrot <eckrot@...>
      Description : updated ini-file for OmniRig and PERSEUS

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      eckrot <eckrot@...>
    • Roelof Bakker
      Message 186 of 186 , Jan 1, 2013
        Bill,

        Thanks for the excellent description of changing the minimum bandwidth.

        To retain the setting(s), one can also use the MEM function.
        When a frequency is stored in MEM, the bandwidth is stored as well.

        What I did is set the bandwidth in the registry to 20 Hz, start
        perseus.exe and store it in MEM to 347.4 kHz.
        (This is the frequency of a semi local NDB in the UK, but any frequency
        will do)
        After that I close down the software and set the bandwidth to 15 Hz in the
        registry, start perseus.exe and store it in MEM; and so on.

        This way I can select a bandwidth of 5, 10, 15 or 20 Hz.
        This is a sensible work around, which will also work for a bandwidth above
        22 Hz.

        Best regards,
        Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt