Re: Alaska heard on MW

  • Nico iv3nwv
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2008
      Yes, Ken,
      still there is :-D

      Besides the pre-production unit I proudly own two Perseus receivers.
      The first one is marked S/N 00001.
      The second one was manufactured some weeks ago and is labelled S/N
      01000 (I could not miss it, you know).

      We are a someway large community now and I would like to thank all of
      you for trusting Microtelecom, that's to say Cesare (Q&A), Alessio (SW
      engineering), Rosy (accounting) and me.

      Thank you sincerely,
      Nico

      > I am curious. What is the serial numbers of the Perseus up to?? I heard
      > that there is still a high demand for units?? Cool..

    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Nico iv3nwv wrote:
        Besides the pre-production unit I proudly own two Perseus receivers.
        The first one is marked S/N 00001.
        Pay attention to Magica De Spell, who is constantly seeking the Number One, the
        first dime earned by Uncle Scrooge....

        https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sdradio.eu%2Fimages%2Fmagica.gif&t=1493219817&sig=C2XyGMrZtZ3tYstnCPjA_Q--~C

        73  Alberto  I2PHD

      • Johan H. Bodin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          Yes, and look out for these boys too as they are constantly seeking all
          the others (S/N > 1)

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_Boys

          73 de Johan SM6LKM