Frequency Control update and TOTH

  • wallauer_2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hi group !

      First of all many thx to Nico for the new software-version. It works
      great on my desktop and MSI Wind. I bought the perseus because of the
      400 kHz span and now we are happy to monitor and record 1600 kHz :-)
      Back to topic... There are some changes in the CI-V responses which
      caused my "Store frequencies in QuickFavs and Logs" to make errors, so
      I updated Frequency-Control and RecTimer to work with the new
      software-version.

      I also added a "top of the hour recorder" to my page, feel free to
      test it.
      Download-URL: http://www.frequency-control.de

      73
      Wallauer