Great Version 1.1B

  • hpmwphaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:32 PM
      MY T61 with Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5 GHz CPU now records and plays back
      flawlessly with Version 1.1B using normal priority and default (9)
      audio latency. The PowerMate work around which was required by Version
      1.0F for my T61 is not required by 1.1B. Also, no hesitations or any
      other glitches have been observed with 1.1B. It is great. I also like
      the new regedit options, including user selectable AM and SAM audio HP
      cutoff. Have a nice and well deserved vacation Nico. Best regards,
      Dallas