Domestic US Perseus for sale.

  • daiche
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014

      Hi all,

       I now have 4 SDR radios and have decided to sell my Perseus for $650 to a CONUS customer. I have an assortment of power option cables that I will include, including a USB Y cable for dual port power, a USB to Perseus power cable for USB battery pack usage and a double filtered USB cable for noise-free operation. It is a fairly recent radio with serial number 02570. I will send it USPS to a domestic US customer for no extra charge. It looks new and has been well taken care of. I have no box and the original CD is outdated so I would not send that. I would prefer PayPal as a payment.

      Dave Aichelman  N7NZH  Dewey, AZ

    • Mike Lyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014
        Dave,

        I'll take it off your hands.I am up here in California.

        Who shall I send the paypal payment to?

        73's,
        Mike, KE6MRE

        --