Brand new Perseus for sale

  • la6lu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2014
      I have a brand new unused Perseus for sale. I paid 902 Euros for it, including shipping. It retails now for 825 Euros, excluding shipping. By unused, I mean just that. I have never used it and it is still in it's original box with all it's included accessories and a CD-Rom. Evenually I will offer it on eBay, but if anybody here wants it, just send me an email with a decent offer.

      Regards

      Geir

    • Bruce Churchill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
        Geir

        How much is this in USD and how would you accept payment? Paypal?

        Please respond off-line to my personal e-mail.

        Thanks,

        Bruce W. Churchill

        2491 Palo Vista Rd.

        Fallbrook, CA 92028-9690

        Tel: +01 (760) 731-9707

        Email: Bruce.Churchill@... <mailto:Bruce.Churchill@...>

        SWDXer since 1952

        I have a brand new unused Perseus for sale. I paid 902 Euros for it,
        including shipping. It retails now for 825 Euros, excluding shipping. By
        unused, I mean just that. I have never used it and it is still in it's
        original box with all it's included accessories and a CD-Rom. Evenually I
        will offer it on eBay, but if anybody here wants it, just send me an email
        with a decent offer.

        Regards
        Geir
      • Wolfgang Bueschel_DF5SX
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
          Bruce,
          usually used Perseus unit selled by 650 EURo in German newsgroups,
          the currency converter means equivalent at 885 US$ today.
          73 wb

          > How much is this in USD and how would you accept payment? Paypal?
          >
          > Please respond off-line to my personal e-mail.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Bruce W. Churchill
          > 2491 Palo Vista Rd.
          > Fallbrook, CA 92028-9690

        • Ba.Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
            Bruce,

            You may know this already, and sorry if you do, but I wanted to mention that international shipping from Europe is pretty easy and sometimes cheaper. I recently bought from a UK store and was pleasantly surprised. Just took a few days longer.

            Barry Williams
            auburn, Alabama