Perseus SDR Blog

  • Guy Atkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
      I have restarted my former SDR-1000 blog and it now focuses on
      Perseus, which is my main receiver now. If you wish to follow my
      discoveries and comments, please check out:

      http://www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com/

      There seems to be little hands-on information in the English language
      about Perseus currently, other than this useful Yahoogroup. As Perseus
      begins to appear in more and more DXers' shacks, I hope this blog will
      help MW DXers in particular share their findings on this unique SDR.

      73,

      Guy Atkins
      Puyallup, WA
    • Nico iv3nwv
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007
        Guy,
        thanks for your initiative. I really appreciate it.

        BTW, I liked also the pictures you posted when you got the receiver.
        The cat (I confirm that it does not come shipped with Perseus)
        resembles my old Thai "Jena Plinsky" (aka Snake Plissken), named so
        after it destroyed the tissues of my sofĂ  years ago, now silent.

        73
        Nico