Delaware on at 0810GMT Testing Phased System (details)

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2014

      Looking for somebody who can tell me how well my reception is performing as I have Phased a significant amount of noise on LW but not too sure what the effects are up into Shortwave. See if you hear a difficult station to hear from Delaware. I have a DXEngineering NCC-1 phased with a 43' vertical and the recommended dimensions for the Wellbrook ALA100 I have mine fed in the middle looks like a slightly compressed Triangle. It is as with the vertical OMNI directional in its present configuration. I have serial # 00713 and love it. It never gets old.  I need feedback. Now I hope I remember to do this as Im playing with it now.

      Mike in Delaware