Perseus as fast scanner

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 3, 2014
      StationList supports fast scanning within the current spectrum span.

      This video shows Iran 2-way comms on 39 Mhz via F2 propagation. The scanner
      ignores traces of baybphone and spurs.

      http://dx.3sdesign.de/

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Steve
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 22, 2014
        Paul - is this 2.1 release or 2.2 BETA?