New server in Murcia (SPAIN)

  • Bonxi
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
      Hello everyone

      I left my receiver up with the server software
      Murcia, SPAIN 212.231.188.84

      The antenna is a long wire 40 meters long

      To access alight Microtelecom software, run the (Perseus.exe) client
      software. If connected but not heard anything is because a firewall is
      blocking the port.
      No more configuration that

      Bonxi, 73 `s
    • Mauno Ritola

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
          Thank you very much, Mauno
          Yes, but tonight will be connected to another antenna from 20:00 UTC
          Regards

          El 03/02/2014 12:03, Mauno Ritola escribió:

          Hi Bonxi,
          thank you, works well! Hopefully it will be available also in the evening.

          73, Mauno

          3.2.2014 12:38, Bonxi kirjoitti:

          Hello everyone

          I left my receiver up with the server software
          Murcia, SPAIN 212.231.188.84

          The antenna is a long wire 40 meters long

          To access alight Microtelecom software, run the (Perseus.exe) client
          software. If connected but not heard anything is because a firewall is
          blocking the port.
          No more configuration that

          Bonxi, 73 `s

      • Jurgen Bartels
        Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
          Hi Bonxi,

          Just checking your server and it work fine. I am listening on 31.x MHz to 2-way
          comms from the US, that I get here also on my antenna.
          I hope your new antenna works also well above 29 Mhz, that makes it interesting
          because your QTH is in the TEP zone.

          Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
          Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
          MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
          http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
        • Bonxi
          Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
            That's Jurgen. Thank you very much for the report.
            At this time I disconnected the antenna and long wire I connected an antenna RF SYSTEM MLBA MK3. It is mounted as a horizontal dipole orientation about N-S
            I think it works worse.

            Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
              > At this time I disconnected the antenna and long wire I connected an
              > antenna RF SYSTEM MLBA MK3. It is mounted as a horizontal dipole
              > orientation about N-S
              > I think it works worse.

              Just checked it again, and you're right.
              It has much weaker signals above 29 MHz

              Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
                Right.
                Now I will connect the two antennas in parallel with a double RF connector
                It's amazing, in almost the entire range of coverage with two antennas
                works better :-)

                El 03/02/2014 16:13, Jurgen Bartels escribió:
                > Just checked it again, and you're right.
                > It has much weaker signals above 29 MHz
              • Wolfgang Bueschel_DF5SX
                Message 8 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014
                  just started to connect the new Spanish Murcia remote Perseus SDR unit.
                  2145 UT.

                  But failed so far,

                  opened additional the zone IP 212.231.188.84 on my firewall manually,

                  but seemingly this very strange Port# 10007 instead of 8014
                  stopped my activity ?

                  Any help appreciated ...
                  73 wb df5sx

                  Now I will connect the two antennas in parallel with a double RF connector
                  It's amazing, in almost the entire range of coverage with two antennas
                  works better :-)

                  El 03/02/2014 16:13, Jurgen Bartels escribió:
                  > Just checked it again, and you're right.
                  > It has much weaker signals above 29 MHz
                • Willi Rauschenberg

                    Now I will connect the two antennas in parallel with a double RF connector
                    It's amazing, in almost the entire range of coverage with two antennas
                    works better :-)

                    El 03/02/2014 16:13, Jurgen Bartels escribió:
                    > Just checked it again, and you're right.
                    > It has much weaker signals above 29 MHz

                  • trams
                    Message 10 of 10 , Feb 3, 2014

                      The same here in the Czech Republic.