cw skimmer

  • jamesbisch2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2014
      Hello all   just installed cw skimmer free to try and installed with perseus  but do not receive any signals      perseus is working ok

      I just run cw skimmer   perseus software is off

      appreciate any help

      I moved the files perseus files to the cw skimmer folder

      appreciate any help

      Len
    • Lasse Moell

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2014
          Thanks Lasse      I used that to get everything installed  but not working    I am using the latest version of everything

          I would of been complettly lost without that post

          I'll try reinstalling everything again    I must be missing something

          Thanks again for your comeback I appreciate it

          Len
        • Braco OE1EMS
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2014

            Hello,

            OE1SZW and me have same problem here Running Perseus and  CW Skimmer with newest software.

            He is running XP SP3 and me WIN7.

            I have as well older installation (about 1 Year old) on one of my desktop PCs and CW skimmer and Perseus

            running without problems!

            Still didn’t try to install older software  on PC which is not running!

            Any ideas?

            Thanks!

            Braco E77DX/OE1EMS

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 14, 2014
              Hello Lasse and Braco,

              I just got a message from Alex who wrote Cw Skimmer.

              Hi Len,

              The Perseus team have changed the format of the data in their latest
              driver, and CW Skimmer is no longer able to use it. To fix the problem,
              you have to either use their old driver and dll, or you can try my
              unpublished yet fix to the Skimmer:

              (http://www.dxatlas.com/Private/CwSkimmer.181.zip)

              There is no installer, it is just an executable that replaces the old
              one in the CwSkimmer folder.

              73 Alex VE3NEA

              This should help all of us.

              Wishing you all the best and good DX,

              Len WA7ZXZ
            • Braco OE1EMS
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 14, 2014

                Thanks Len!

                73s

                Braco

                I just got a message from Alex who wrote Cw Skimmer.

                Hi Len,

                The Perseus team have changed the format of the data in their latest
                driver, and CW Skimmer is no longer able to use it. To fix the problem,
                you have to either use their old driver and dll, or you can try my
                unpublished yet fix to the Skimmer:

                (http://www.dxatlas.com/Private/CwSkimmer.181.zip)

                There is no installer, it is just an executable that replaces the old
                one in the CwSkimmer folder.

                73 Alex VE3NEA

                This should help all of us.

                Wishing you all the best and good DX,

                Len WA7ZXZ

              • e12bf134c86b4469fbc839a30223405d
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 10, 2014
                  Good Day!

                  CWskimmer dont work. no sound, no spectrum, no decoding... Its takes control over perseus, but no decode.