Receiving Phased Array with Small Active Wideband Elements

  • lz1aq
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2013

      Hello,

      I have made some experiments to evaluate the performance of simple 2-element arrays with small wideband  active elements  - dipoles or loops.

      " Receiving Phased Array with Small Electric or Magnetic Active Wideband

      Elements. Experimental Performance Evaluation"

      http://www.lz1aq.signacor.com/docs/phased-array/2-ele_phased_array11.pdf

      Chavdar LZ1AQ

      lz1aq@...

      www.lz1aq.signacor.com  www.active-antenna.eu

    • dxnature
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2013
        Thanks Chavdar! I have yet not found the time to assemble the kit that I purchased from you in april 2012. Hope to start mounting all connections next week. The new PDF is very interresting. Hope to perform the array setup when my cold is gone and the weather stay's decent in the next weeks.

        What is the difference between the present evolution boards compared to the V1 that I have?

        73' Ron
        ON2RON
      • lz1aq
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2013