Remote server Map IP problem

  • rolandver109
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 26, 2013
      Does not get the Server map to work in v.4.1a. Works correctly in earlier version.
      When clicking on a server the IP adress is not set in Perseus, instead I get a Firefox error message "can not find file  mttp://Pu4AAULoQ0B9O".
      When entering the servers IP address manually it connects correctly, but not trough the map.
      What coiuld the prblem be?

      Regards /SA4CFP
    • Göran Norstedt
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 27, 2013
        Jag gläds med dig Alf!
        Tillsammans är vi alltid starkare, smartare och kunnigare.
        73 Göran

        Göran Norstedt
        SM7IYM at JO65mq
        Lomma, SWE

        +4640412213
        +46709374909

        27 nov 2013 kl. 22:27 skrev "Alf" <alf.e.persson@...>:

        WONDERFUL !!!!

        I think I have found it !  Something has happend in VAC and when I changed in the VAC-setup it seems as it works OK again, at least so far.

        Thank You all for helping me

        Alf

        Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:04 PM
        Subject: Re: RE: [perseus_SDR] Remote server Map IP problem

        OK, please read message 17067 this is Perseus.exe crashing when start to produce audio, turned out to be VAC.
        Un-install of VAC, perseus running OK, new install of VAC. Back in business!!

        Lets hope this is what you have too!

        /Lasse3

        27 november 2013, Lasse Moell <lasse.moell@...> skrev:

        And the program appears to crash with no perseus attached, but running in client mode!

        Somehow this rings a bell, think we had similar issue from one user a year ago or so... not sure how it did evolve though. Guess a browse through the archives may be fruitful

        /Lasse SM5GLC

        27 november 2013, Guido Schotmans <guidoschotmans@...> skrev:

        > Could it be a firmware-problem ?

        Didn't you say it was running OK on another PC ?

        Guido.