Pereus will not start

  • apf_alf_persson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2013

      Help Please.

      Suddenly my Perseus software will not start. I get an error-message saying "Perseus Control Software does not function any more"  (but in Swedish)

      I use 4.1a but I have also tried to start 4.0c and 4.0b on the same lap-top but the same error-message every time.  I have restarted my laptop but same error.

      The HF-span works fine.

      Is there a corrupt file somewhere?

      Alf Sweden

    • Lasse Moell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2013
        What is your OS??
        Sounds like you may have changed USB port att loading the old drivers??? On XP (at least) you have to load drivers for each port, and if you have had old s/w running on that USB-port it may reload the old driver.

        When attaching the Perseus, look at the hardware and make sure it is the latest drivers that loads!

        /Lasse

        Tue Nov 26 2013 20:36:13 GMT+0100, alf.e.persson@... skrev:

        Help Please.

        Suddenly my Perseus software will not start. I get an error-message saying "Perseus Control Software does not function any more"  (but in Swedish)

        I use 4.1a but I have also tried to start 4.0c and 4.0b on the same lap-top but the same error-message every time.  I have restarted my laptop but same error.

        The HF-span works fine.

        Is there a corrupt file somewhere?

        Alf Sweden

      • Roberto Zinelli
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2013
          Hello  Alf,

          If hfspan works you have a userx.txt
          File, or eibi file corrupted. Remove the   files and retray.

          Inviato da iPhone
          Iw4ens
          Roberto