Pleasant remote tuners

  • Mauno Ritola
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2013
      Today I had a remote tuner by name 'fuck' from 'Faggot-city'. The
      spelling of his home town made me suspicious, so I checked the IP to
      see, if he has been tuning before. Yes, in October he called himself
      'Akaki' from Mukhosransk'. He has recently got 150 in IQ-test:
      http://mega-iq.com/iqtest/result/07181069/
      What a genius!
      The IP 91.105.172.47 shows he is someone from Novosibirsk, Russia.

      Mauno