map off

  • clement F59465
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2013
      Hi to all,

      Since 2-3 days SDR worldmap to select server works very badly.

      Currently OFFline.

      The site also microtelecom.it OFFline

      --

      73'
      Cordialement

      My channel: F59465swl Youtube
    • Steven M Sherman MD
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2013

        Also hello to all

           I have not been able to access server for about 12 hours. Interestingly, I'm looking at my server log right now on one of my Perseus receivers that is usually on line, and I see that several Europeans have been able to access my server. But I can't even access my own server through the map. Locally, yes, but no connection to the server map at all. Well, at least some people are making to the Los Angeles area Perseus. I'm waiting to get back the European set ups.

          Regards to all

         Steve AA6IO ( Cerritos , about 7 miles from Disneyland )

        Since 2-3 days SDR worldmap to select server works very badly.

        Currently OFFline.

        The site also microtelecom.it OFFline

        --

        73'
        Cordialement
        F59465 Clement

        My channel: F59465swl Youtube

        size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

        No virus found in this message.

      • Günter Lorenz
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2013
          While the map ist not available (microtelecom is pingable but no websites load), you can consult the STATIC list of Perseus Servers:

          Note that some information may be very outdated, and there is no free/busy information.
          But if you know that a server is active, you can get the IP information and try to connect.
          For example, I just managed to connect to IW1PSC-ARILOANO server using consoleslava.no-ip.info

          If you are a regular server operator, you are invited to check your record on the above page, and let me know if any updates are required (please mail to glorenz@...)

          73,
          Günter

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 15, 2013
            Thank you to all,

            But as often no Official Message ?

            Our head really looks like a pear ?!

            Cordially
            73'
            F59465 Clem

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 15, 2013
              Hi,

              With the list of Gunter I could find a server OK, many thk.

              I have a question, I'm not the only one not to have access to the Map Server.

              There anyone to Microtelecom that monitors the functioning of the Map Server ?

              This is really crazy.

              73'
              F59465 Clem

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 16, 2013

                  Clement i think you mean this one:

                  Radiohill Reute /AR: 62.2.184.6 -- HB9AZT-2

                  A pity that the time on that server is set to only 10 min. !

                  Peter

                  Join the "Perseus SDR" group on Facebook !
                  (just type in the search window "Perseus SDR" and Like It!)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 17, 2013
                    Yes Thank Peter
                    Port: 8021

                    Map On thank you message Alexander.
                    Very disappointed with the behavior of the  support, if there is a support...

                    73'
                    F59465 Clem