Planned Service Interruption for Perseus Directory Server

  • Günter Lorenz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2013
      We will be replacing HW and SW components starting at 16:00 UTC today.
      There will be some interruptions in the Perseus Server Map updates.

      73,
      Günter
    • Günter Lorenz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2014
        Due to urgent works on the network infrastructure, the Perseus Directory Server will be offline for a short period today, sometimes between 15:00-18:00 UTC.
        73,
        Günter
      • Günter Lorenz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2014
          Due to urgent work on the mains supply, Perseus Server Map updates will be interrupted from 15:00 UTC today (Monday, June 2, 2014).
          I will report when everything is back in stable operation.

          73,
          Günter
        • Günter Lorenz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2014
            Everything up again. Enjoy your Perseus!

            73,
            Günter