Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus firmware problem/error

  • Göran Norstedt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Q1: Its all about Perseus' USB3 problem. Or should I rather say, the flaw
      in USB3's compatability. The Un-universal Serial Bus.
      Q2: Google Translate will fix the latter

      Kind regards
      Göran

      Göran Norstedt
      SM7IYM at JO65mq
      Lomma, SWE

      +4640412213
      +46709374909

      26 sep 2013 kl. 06:34 skrev "alex.c.lawler@..." <alex.c.lawler@...>:

      Hi
      I recently sold a Perseus in perfect working order to somebody in Spain. This person is now reporting the above error when connecting the box to the computer. Has anybody got any ideas as to the potential problem. It can't be the box as I tested it the day before posting it and the performance was brilliant. This person also doesn't speak English which is why I'm posting here. Is there a Spanish group or site which he could join to receive direct help. Thanks Alex