Malfunction software FM+

  • jjalaiza2
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
      I recently bought a Perseus SDR and FM + converter.
      The perseus and its software work perfectly, but the software
      FM+ converter (after being registered via web) does not work at all,
      if you want to close is not responding and after a few seconds get the message Windows that the program is not responding and I close it from this error message.
      The seller after 3 phone calls gives no solution.

      The software is installed on a computer HP Folio with Windows 7 64bit.

      Regards
      Juan Jose Alaiza
      EA3EGQ
    • Willi Passmann
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
        Juan, did you perhaps run Perseus software and FM+ software simultaneously?
        Only start FM+ software.

        vy 73,
        Willi, DJ6JZ

        http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
        SDR-Special
        http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
        Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guide & more

        Am 05.09.2013 19:06, schrieb jjalaiza2:
        > I recently bought a Perseus SDR and FM + converter.
        > The perseus and its software work perfectly, but the software
        > FM+ converter (after being registered via web) does not work at all,
        > if you want to close is not responding and after a few seconds get the message Windows that the program is not responding and I close it from this error message.
        > The seller after 3 phone calls gives no solution.
        >
        > The software is installed on a computer HP Folio with Windows 7 64bit.
        >
        > Regards
        > Juan Jose Alaiza
        > EA3EGQ

      • Roelof Bakker
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
          Hello all,

          At irregular intervals my PERSEUS server goes haywire.
          Processor load is 100% and the message:

          >> Bitstream load error <<

          is displayed and the connection is ended.

          Sometimes it runs without problems for weeks, lately the fault happens the
          other day.

          Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

          Any help is much appreciated.

          I am using a Lenovo S-10 running Windows 7 starter, 32 bits.

          Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
        • Larry Ewan
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2013
            I've seen this twice since moving to the latest release. Same error
            message.

            Running on an Atom D550 Fit-PC with Win XPSP2.

            Larry

            On 9/5/13 3:18 PM, "Roelof Bakker" <roelof@...> wrote:

            >At irregular intervals my PERSEUS server goes haywire.
            >Processor load is 100% and the message:
            >
            >>> Bitstream load error <<
            >
            >is displayed and the connection is ended.
            >
            >Sometimes it runs without problems for weeks, lately the fault happens
            >the
            >other day.
            >
            >Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
            >
            >Any help is much appreciated.
            >
            >I am using a Lenovo S-10 running Windows 7 starter, 32 bits.
            >

            >Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
          • jjalaiza2
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 6, 2013
              --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Willi Passmann <wpassmann@...> wrote:

              > Juan, did you perhaps run Perseus software and FM+ software simultaneously?
              > Only start FM+ software.
              >
              > vy 73,
              > Willi, DJ6JZ

              No I run one software at once, does not appear noisy baseline, as with other software does not start the program (HDSDR, SDR Console, for example).
              as I can put a screenshot?

              Regards
              Juan Jose Alaiza
              EA3EGQ
            • jjalaiza2
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013
                The converter software for FM + still not working.
                Nobody knows how to make it work properly?
                I'll have to return it to the local dealer?
                I sent an e-mail to microtelecom.it and without response.

                Regards
                Juan Jose Alaiza
                EA3EGQ
              • Lasse Moell
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013
                  Does your motherboard use USB3??
                  It sounds like you do have a hardware issue, I would try it on a lesser sytem, i.e. older computer with XP.  Have you tried to run in compatibility mode??

                  Cannot help you as I do not have the FM+

                  /Lasse SM5GLC

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013
                    --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Lasse Moell" <lasse.moell@...> wrote:

                    > Does your motherboard use USB3??
                    > It sounds like you do have a hardware issue, I would try it on a lesser
                    > sytem, i.e. older computer with XP. Have you tried to run in
                    > compatibility mode??

                    Very grateful

                    The PC only has 2 USB ports one USB2 and other USB3, connected to the USB2 port works perfectly.

                    Thank you very much

                    Regards
                    Juan Jose Alaiza
                    EA3EGQ