Re: [perseus_SDR] perseus not correct working????

  • Willi Passmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
      Eddie, did you perhaps use a second monitor last time, which is currently not in use?

      vy 73,
      Willi

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
      Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guide & more

      Am 26.08.2013 23:26, schrieb eddieveghel@...:
      As of today, i got some strange things happening. I started my perseus and no gui
      nothing ad all. only as i started HF scanner, this was working normal !!

      I.hear he perseus oke, but don't seen the screen. :-(

      I'am using the 4.1a ver.

      idea's please..........

      Greetings Eddie

    • Lasse Moell