perseus not correct working????

  • eddieveghel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
      As of today, i got some strange things happening. I started my perseus and no gui
      nothing ad all. only as i started HF scanner, this was working normal !!

      I.hear he perseus oke, but don't seen the screen. :-(

      I'am using the 4.1a ver.

      idea's please..........

      Greetings Eddie
    • Willi Passmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        Eddie, did you perhaps use a second monitor last time, which is currently not in use?

        vy 73,
        Willi

        http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
        SDR-Special
        http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
        Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guide & more

        Am 26.08.2013 23:26, schrieb eddieveghel@...:
        As of today, i got some strange things happening. I started my perseus and no gui
        nothing ad all. only as i started HF scanner, this was working normal !!

        I.hear he perseus oke, but don't seen the screen. :-(

        I'am using the 4.1a ver.

        idea's please..........

        Greetings Eddie

      • Lasse Moell