AW: [perseus_SDR] Re: Buy Now?

  • Günter Lorenz
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 22, 2013
      > To my knowledge the updates to the graphical user interface
      > were minmal through all these years :-)

      And I wonder why we haven't seen any SDR software with that Collins look-and-feel.
      No waterfall, for sure.

      73,
      Günter
    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 23, 2013
        On 8/23/2013 1:57 PM, Lasse Moell wrote:

        Glad you never got past the idea stage...
        those Nixie-tubes are getting really hard to replace, as common as hens teeth!

        :)

        /Lasse SM5GLC

        Oh, preparing in advance for a huge request, I got hold of several thousands of them...  :-)
        Then, after discarding the project, I sold them all... the cost of each digit, if I recall
        correctly, was about 20 - 25 lines of code.... :-)

        But, who knows... never say never.... maybe I could buy them back and recycle them
        in another project.... not Perseus related, though.

        --
        73 Alberto I2PHD