Re: Questions from a Perseus Newbie

  • sm7iym
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2013
      Hello Roelof,
      Having hunted down some 800+ NDBs on my Afedri, I' m now eager in getting my new Perseus to help me further down the log.
      I found your kind bandwith-helping in our Perseus group. And I wonder if I too
      could receive you file containing memory tweaking and the regisry tweaking...
      Thank you in advance, I' looking forward to hearing from you!

      Kind regards
      Göran / SM7IYM
      Perseus newbie