Re: Server Zaanstad (just above Amsterdam)

  • dylerware
    Message 1 of 67 , Jul 27, 2013
      It's online for testing purposes, but the QRM is really horrifying.
      VLF/LF mostly gone. I have tested with everything electrical off, even cut the groups. On a discone antenna i also hear the QRM. It's not likely the perseus power supply, isn't it?

      Jarod

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "dylerware" <dylerware@...> wrote:

      > The server probably won't be coming back anytime soon.
      > Since a week or so i have HUGE QRM on the bands. It looks the same as when i turn on my soldering iron. It started when it became hot here, so it's probably some airco device or something.
      >
      > It was fun while it lasted, but no more clean signals in the city.
      >
      > Have a good one!
      >
      > Jarod

    • dylerware
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 30, 2016
        Server still online, Perseus still working!

        perseussvrlog.txt
        2016/01/28
        2016/12/30
        3931 KB file size, not bad.

        Enjoy more signals in 2017! Happy New Year!

        Jarod