Re: Perseus and downconverter?

  • dl3gn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20 1:14 AM
      Hi Kari

      I am sure the company still exists. But this is a "one-engineer-company" and now it's holiday time, so maybe Michael Dienel is at holidays and will surely reply after coming back. I have known him personally at Ham Radio and Weinheim UKW-Tagung ham radio fairs and he is a reliable ham.

      73, now from eastern Albania, near the macedonian border
      Udo, "ZA/"HB9ERD (but without CEPT licence here)