[perseus_SDR] Question........Mestor.......... Recording Program..............Limitations??

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 5:03 PM

      Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:42 PM
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] Question........Mestor.......... Recording Program..............Limitations??

      I am trying to record 10 different frequencies over a 24 hour period for a period of 2 minutes, starting at Top of Hour. This equates to 240 "set freq/Sample rate" commands in the complete 24 hour script

      I wrote the script needed to do this, and Mestor returns a
      code that says "error xx'yy (2)" (without the quotes), where xx is hours and yy is minutes. The "(2)" is the length in minutes to record.

      This error corresponds to 50 "set" commands, not the 240 "set commands needed to do what I am trying to do.

      Can anyone advise if there is a limitation to the number of command lines for Mestor?

      Can anyone advise how I can use Mestor to record what I am trying to do??

      A portion of the script to record 20 different frequencies for 2 Top of Hour periods is shown below. I need to record for 24 Top of Hour periods.

      set c:\ch
      set 3550/1
      21'00 (2)
      set 7050/1