Re: [perseus_SDR] Low received signal level.

  • Roelof Bakker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hello José,

      The sensitivity of the PERSEUS drops at the higher bands, however it is
      still OK for use on ten meters with a decent antenna.

      A way to check is to run HF Span set to 0-40 MHz.
      This gives an excellent view of HF conditions, noise floor and local noise.
      Could you forward a screen shot direct to me?

      I might be able to provide some advise.

      73,
      Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt