Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: How to tell software I have a Perseus

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2013
      This is true, but there is no "one stop shop" place to find all the features of the radio, explained in an easy to understand methodology.

      You can search the group for hours to learn how, and not spend that time using the receiver.

      I would prefer a manual for newbies that covers each aspect of the receiver with some words about why it is there and how to use it.

      Does it already exist?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2013
        I have written loads of text over the last few years...... I still have a large amount of hits on the Perseus pages... Just about to make some more recent observations as well.....

        http://www.dxarchive.com/mw/perseus.html