Observation of 6,059.850 Mhz

  • michael manning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013

      I am mike Manning in Delaware and I am currently listening to a radio station on 6,059.850 Mhz.  Database HFCC says Malaysia. I am checking different servers in the US and Asia. The best I have heard so far is N1ZZN and Skeezix . All recepts I am unable to hear it well enough to figure out, what language. To me it sounds like Spanish or something in South America.....I like to know as I was using this radio in a manner that has helped me to understand propagation a bit and a few ah ha moments.

      Mike Manning

      KB3IUL

      Delaware

      Near the University of Delaware.