Re: [perseus_SDR] Discusted with SSB USA

  • Rafman®
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Yes, he was nice on the phone back August of 2012 but when I found out he wasn't the only one who sold it, I purchased it for $300 less via Universal Radio...

      Keep in mind, things happen, health problems, etc. You never know unless you know him personally. I just had an experience with Studio 1 where the proprietor thought my message was Spam so you just never know... Keep trying I guess but he seemed to be knowledgable & personable but I have yet to need service. That issue made me nervous since I am no longer able to see SMD, let alone solder that stuff!!!

      73 de Chris K4RAF

      On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:04 AM, jamesbisch2001 <leonardp14@...> wrote:

      My Perseus stopped working 3 weeks ago and have called Garry 3 times in 3 weeks

      with no responce so I was reloading the computer and Perseus started working.

      I am glad I don't have to depend on Garry to get it fixed.

      He sure was nice when I bought it.

      I hope he isn't sick though

      James