Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus + Woodboxradio Tmate2 client mode problem ?

  • clement F59465
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hi to all,
      Loss of the parcel is not likely !

      When buying
      my Perseus about 5 years ago.
      Beppe the ship in 20h! from France, the Best !

      Nothing to say

      73'
      F59456 Clem

      2013/6/25 Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV <simon@...>

      Re: SPAM – with initials KGB it’s a good chance you’ll be caught via a filter.

      My package from Beppe took 9 days just from Italy to Switzerland (not Beppe’s fault).

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      My previous mails were stuck in the spam filter. Don't know why. Beppe shipped my order on June 6 but the package was obviously lost.

      --

      73'
      Cordialement

      My channel: F59465swl Youtube