R: [perseus_SDR] Re: USB 3.0 Driver

  • Giorgio Barinetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Andreas,

      Changing a bios settings is not updating it. It has no risk at all.

      Anyway,  i have done a *thousand*
      Bios update and i can safely tell
      That the risk i Very low as soon as you are on ups (for desktop) or
      You have your laptop battey fully charged.

      Anyway,  sooner or later the driver
      Has to be fixed.

      73
      Giorgio