Perseus repair

  • onkeldonald
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hi @ all,
      can someone help me?
      With my broken Perseus I soldered on a Transistor, the small particles is lost to me. Maybe someone is so cute and looks after times what a Type it was. It was the transistor opposite the 3.3 Volt Regulator beside to the two 4.7k Ohm Resistors.

      Thank you very much

      73 Josef
    • Lasse Moell
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 26, 2016
        Just curious, have you tested the PS under a different load to verify that it do deliver 5V at 1A?

        /Lasse SM5GLC

        26 juli 2016 17:45:43 +02:00, skrev 'Ron Castro' ronc@... [perseus_SDR] <perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com>:

        I have a Perseus that just stopped working.  Power supply is fine, but something is dragging the PSU voltage down.  Does SSB work on these anymore?

        Thanks,

                  Ron Castro

                   N6IE

            www.N6IE.com