Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Help with programmed recording on PRS

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 13, 2013
      > I have tried with Station List and I encounter the same problem as with PRS, I
      > mean it swithes on Perseus but doesn't start the recording.

      Can you tune with SL ? Or does SL respond when you tune Perseus. Read SL-Help
      first.

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el, UHF:48-el
      MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
    • Chuck
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 20, 2013
        Jurgen -

        You are totally correct. My bad memory told me that when in sleep mode, power was still used by Perseus. I did a measurement tonight and realized I was thinking of the state when Perseus is connected to the USB port but Perseus software is not running (.47A for me).

        So you are right that an external relay is not needed.

        Sorry to have made this more work than it should be.

        Chuck