Re: [perseus_SDR] Advise needed - second Perseus

  • LZ1JY
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
    Yes CJ ,

    I can send it to US with surface mail , takes about 20 days and cost
    is 18GBP,
    My asking price is USD750 for mint condition unit , see photos....
    Thanks
    73 Nick

    On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:49:39 -0400
    Rafman® <shortwaves@...> wrote:
    > What do you want for it?
    > Will you ship to US?
    >
    > 73 de K4RAF
    >
    > *Broadband: Speed, Distance, Reliability, Cost**..*.*Pick three*
    > *-**
    > http://livestream.com/rafwireless
    > http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafmanne**
    > http://twitter.com/Rafmanne*
    > * <http://twitter.com/Rafmanne>****http://audioboo.fm/Rafmanne
    > http://picasaweb.google.com/rafwireless*** *<--Photo Albums*
    >
    > **
    > <http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafmanne>
    >

    > On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM, <lz1@...> wrote:
    >
    >> **
    >>

    >> Hi again,
    >>
    >> Looks like nobody wants to give an advise to me, or my mail did not
    >> reach the group. I feel some level of ignorance , maybe because of
    >>my
    >> wrong question or prefix ?
    >>
    >> Thanks anyway and good luck all.
    >>
    >> Nick LZ1JY
    >>
    >> --- препратеното съобщение следва ---

  • LZ1JY
    Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013
    SECOND PERSEUS SDR
    I am selling my second Perseus SDR software defined HF receiver with
    original box, software disk, tested for RFIpower supply, all in mint
    condition. Very little use- few hours, and receiver is a high serial
    number (033xx). Item is in pristine condition with no scratches. I am
    non smoker.
    Asking EURO 550 , buyer pay shipping -about 18GBP to US, 12 to UK, 10
    to EU. PayPal payment is preferable.
    Thanks,
    Nick LZ1JY

  • cornelishoek
    Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2013
      hi Nick,

      If it is still available I would buy your Perseus SDR,

      my personal mail bounced back (sender domain does not match SPF records )

      Cornelis DG7SEH