Perseus running with iMac, VAC, VSPE, 3rd party software?

  • johannes.miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      Dear group,

      I'm thinking about getting the new iMac.
      I'm aware the topic was discussed before to a certain extent. And I do remember that Perseus only seems to run in bootcamp/Windows setups, not under any kind of virtual Windows environment (i.e. Parallels).
      But is their anyone who made experience with VAC, VSPE and any kind of 3rd party HAM radio software (HRD for example) running together with Perseus on the iMac?

      Any kind of support would be appreciated!

      73s,

      Jo,
      DL1JRM